Furniture Cleaning by Chem-Dry of Madison
Dirt and grime always seem find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture, like sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Stains come with everyday use, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come off. Chem-Dry of Madison‘s highly-trained technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its cleanest and brightest condition. Let Chem-Dry of Madison give your furniture a brand new look and feel.
Chem-Dry’s secret to healthy and effective upholstery cleaning is in the power of carbonation. Our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses millions of tiny bubbles to release stains from upholstery fibers. Then, with a hot water extraction process, we pull dirt to the surface. Our fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and pulls stains away. Chem-Dry of Madison‘s non-toxic cleaning system leaves your furniture as fresh as the day it was purchased, and actually helps it stay that way longer.
Discover Chem-Dry of Madison‘s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe and non-toxic for homes with children and pets
- Won’t harm fragile natural-fiber or synthetic fabrics
- Deep-cleans auto and boat interiors, office partitions and dividers, or any type of upholstered item
- Saves money… Chem-Dry of Madison‘s cleaning solution leaves no dirt-attracting residue, so fabric stays cleaner for longer
- Chem-Dry of Madison‘s Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with an oil and water repellent barrier
- Leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.