Carpet Stain Protection in Black Hawk
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear and tear, factory applied stain resistors will typically experience a reduction in its effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants can renew the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying their ability to resist staining and soiling.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant packed full of powerful acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an outstanding protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests have confirmed that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, will out perform all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant can repel most liquid spills, allowing them to be removed before any damage or staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fibers.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool rugs and carpets. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will allow most liquid spills to be removed before any damage or staining can occur, keeping your carpets cleaner for longer.
- Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Carpet Stain Protection in Black Hawk
- Chem-Dry of Madison Carpet Cleaning vs. Black Hawk Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Pet Odor Removal in Black Hawk
- Power of Carbonation in Black Hawk
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Black Hawk
- Water Damage Restoration in Black Hawk