Water Damage Restoration in Waunakee
What To Do In The Event of a Water Loss
- Stop the cause of the problem, if at all possible.
- Call Chem-Dry of Madison at (608) 271-5900. We can mobilize a plumber and/or anyone else necessary to help you. If you have a plumber or foundation company you currently work with, call them as soon as you are able.
- Slipping and falling is the number one hazard in water damaged areas so be very careful when moving about.
- Electrocution is a very real concern as well so if you are not sure what you are about to step into, always error on the side of caution.
- If you can move or remove any damaged contents or contents in the way of the impeding water, take extra care and begin that process. We can and will do everything for you once we arrive so if you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself, rest assured it will be taken care of shortly after we arrive.
Unexpected events can certainly happen to anyone. You don’t have to live on or near a flood plain to be tormented by the threat of water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your rugs, carpets and the floor underneath them. The professional technicians at Chem-Dry of Madison in Waunakee, WI are prepared to tackle most anything.
A Quick Response Prevents Health & Property Damage
If left untreated, water can pose a serious threat to the floors, ceilings, walls and furnishings in your Waunakee home. Any water damage experienced in your home or business must be addressed within 48 to 72 hours before any harmful mold or bacteria growth begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a very treatable problem from turning into a major disaster in your home. Call (608) 271-5900 now for a quick response to your water extraction needs.
IICRC: Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
Utilize our IICRC certified Water Damage Professionals to help you recover after any type of water emergency: whether it be from a flood, plumbing problems, backups, leaks, overflow, etc. We act quickly to extract the water from your floors, increasing the chances of salvaging your rugs and carpets, and decreasing any health concerns you may have. Once the water is removed and the carpets are dry, we’ll deep-clean them to remove any residual dirt and bacteria, which helps to ensure that the satisfaction and well-being of you and your family is one of our top priorities.
Chem-Dry servicing Waunakee, WI realizes that water damage in your home or business can be a traumatic experience for customers. That’s why our trained professionals will fully explain every process before beginning their work. We have limited service availability, so call us today to find out how we can help restore what may appear to be a lost cause, or to ask more about our IICRC and other professional certifications.
- Carpet Cleaning in Waunakee
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Waunakee
- Carpet Stain Protection in Waunakee
- Chem-Dry of Madison Carpet Cleaning vs. Waunakee Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Waunakee
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Waunakee
- Pet Odor Removal in Waunakee
- Power of Carbonation in Waunakee
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Waunakee
- Water Damage Restoration in Waunakee