Carpet Stain Protection in Fitchburg
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear and tear, factory applied stain resistors will have a tendency to experience a reduction in its effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants renew the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying its ability to resist staining and soiling.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant packed with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an outstanding protector for solution-dyed carpets like olefin and polyester. Laboratory tests have successfully confirmed that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, will out perform all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before any damage or staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dirt and dust. This helps to prevent the dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fibers.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool rugs and carpets. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will allow most liquid spills to be removed before any staining can occur, keeping your carpets cleaner for longer.
- Carpet Cleaning in Fitchburg
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Fitchburg
- Carpet Stain Protection in Fitchburg
- Chem-Dry of Madison Carpet Cleaning vs. Fitchburg Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Fitchburg
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Fitchburg
- Pet Odor Removal in Fitchburg
- Power of Carbonation in Fitchburg
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Fitchburg
- Water Damage Restoration in Fitchburg