Water Damage Restoration in Cherokee
What To Do In The Event of a Water Loss
- Try to stop the cause of the problem
- Call Chem-Dry of Madison at (608) 271-5900 so we can mobilize a plumber and/or anyone else necessary to assist you. If you have a plumber or foundation company that you currently work with, call them as soon as you are able to.
- Slipping and falling is the number one hazard in water damaged areas so use extreme caution.
- Electrocution is a very real concern as well so if you are not sure about what you are about to step into, error on the side of caution.
- If you can move or remove any damaged contents or contents in the way of the impeding water, take extra care and begin that process. We can and will do everything for you once we arrive so if you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself. Be rest assured that it will be taken care of shortly after we arrive.
Unexpected events are bound to eventually happen to everyone. You don’t have to live on or near an area flood plain to be tormented by the threat of water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your rugs, carpets and the floor underneath. The professionals at Chem-Dry of Madison in Cherokee, WI specialize in restoring water damaged homes and are prepared to tackle the most severe water damage in any Cherokee home or business.
A Quick Response Prevents Health & Property Damage
If left untreated, water can pose a serious threat to your walls, floors, ceilings and furnishings. Any water damage to your home or business must be addressed within 48 to 72 hours before any hazardous mold and bacteria growth begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a very treatable problem from turning into a major disaster in your home. Call (608) 271-5900 now for a quick response to all of your water extraction needs.
IICRC: Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
Utilize our IICRC certified Water Damage Professionals to help you recover after any type of water emergency: whether it be flooding, plumbing problems, overflows, backups, leaks, etc. We act quickly to extract the water from your floors, increasing the chances of salvaging your rugs and carpets, and minimizing any health concerns you may have. Once the water is removed and the carpets are dry, we’ll deep-clean them to remove any residual dirt or bacteria, which guarantees you that the satisfaction and well-being of you and your family are one of our top priorities.
Chem-Dry of Madison servicing Cherokee, WI realizes that water damage can be a traumatic experience for their customers. That’s why our trained professionals will fully explain every process before their work begins. We have limited service availability, so call us today to find out how we can help restore what may appear to be a lost cause or to ask more about our IICRC and other certifications.
- Carpet Cleaning in Cherokee
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Cherokee
- Carpet Stain Protection in Cherokee
- Chem-Dry of Madison Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners in Cherokee
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Cherokee
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Cherokee
- Pet Odor Removal in Cherokee
- Power of Carbonation in Cherokee
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Cherokee
- Water Damage Restoration in Cherokee