Pet Odor Removal in Black Hawk
Odor-causing urine stains in the carpeting of your Black Hawk home is a severe problem that can sometimes require some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now, with Chem-Dry of Madison‘s innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process that has been specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it will quickly penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and will contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area in your home. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with an effective hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your specific pet odor removal needs. Please call Chem-Dry of Madison at (608) 271-5900 to learn more about P.U.R.T.® today.
- Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Carpet Stain Protection in Black Hawk
- Chem-Dry of Madison Carpet Cleaning vs. Black Hawk Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Black Hawk
- Pet Odor Removal in Black Hawk
- Power of Carbonation in Black Hawk
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Black Hawk
- Water Damage Restoration in Black Hawk
Pet Odor Removal in Black Hawk in Other WI Cities
- Bishops Bay
- Black Hawk
- Cottage Grove
- Hawks Landing
- Maple Bluff
- Mount Horeb
- Sun Prairie